The CompTIA A+ certification is designed to help you land an entry-level position in IT by ensuring you know the basics of working with hardware, networks, and computer systems.
The CompTIA A+ certification is an entry-level qualification in the information technology (IT) industry. Issued by IT association CompTIA, the A+ certification is widely accepted as an industry standard certification often used to start a career in IT.
What Will You Learn?
- Mobile devices: Installing and configuring laptops and mobile devices
- Networking: Types of networks and connections (TCP/IP, wifi, SOHO, etc.)
- Hardware: Identifying, using, and connecting devices and hardware components
- Virtualization and cloud computing: Comparing cloud concepts and setting up client-side virtualization
- Hardware and network troubleshooting: Solving issues with devices and networks